I keep track of the current roadmap on the readme hosted on github github.com/mattbaird/RAMbLOn
- RAML v1.0 spec completion
- RAML v1.0 validation
- SASS setup DONE
- Websockets update notification DONE
- Improved CSS DONE
- Documentation Generation Mode DONE
- Configuration for port, and RAML directories.
- Much better directory support
- Better update model
- Error handling in the preview
- Add Zip generation. DONE
- Add toolbar for live preview mode to generate docs, see errors, etc.
Essentially you can generate a documentation site from RAML 1.0 to be hosted, or generate a zip to move it to another server.
I really want to finish up the "live dev" mode with a toolbar and some other enhancements to make it super easy to have the RAML up on one screen and the live Documentation on another.
Additionally, I need to add some roadmap items for client library generation.
On the other thread there was discussion about using handlebars, which I am not opposed to at all. I'm not a front end expert, but another guy here is and he has been helping me make things look good.
thanks for the interest.